Quote and Quote Private Company
This Agreement was last modified on June 20, 2014.
Please read the following terms carefully.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service. Our Services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will delete such information.
- You may not post violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Quote and Quote P.C. prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Quote and Quote P.C. upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Quote and Quote users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Quote and Quote P.C..
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Quote and Quote users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Quote and Quote P.C.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Quote and Quote page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If we terminate your access to the Service or if you choose to deactivate your account, your quotes, comments, likes, followers, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your quotes), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Quote and Quote P.C. is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Quote and Quote P.C. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Quote and Quote P.C. does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Quote and Quote P.C. is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. Your correspondence and business dealings with third parties found through the service are solely between you and the third party. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Quote and Quote P.C. has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Quote and Quote P.C. Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Quote and Quote P.C. 's express consent).
2. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Quote and Quote P.C. may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
5. The Service contains content owned or licensed by Quote and Quote P.C. ("Quote and Quote Content"). Quote and Quote Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Quote and Quote P.C., Quote and Quote P.C. owns and retains all rights in the Quote and Quote P.C. Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Quote and Quote P.C. Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Quote and Quote P.C. Content.
6. The Quote and Quote name and logo are trademarks of Quote and Quote P.C., and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Quote and Quote P.C., except for promotional purposes to identify yourself as a user of Quote and Quote services. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Quote and Quote P.C., and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Quote and Quote P.C..
7. Although it is Quote and Quote's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Quote and Quote P.C. reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by I Quote and Quote P.C., including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Quote and Quote P.C. encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Quote and Quote P.C. is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Quote and Quote P.C. will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
9. Content will be non-confidential and non-proprietary and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of Content. You acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Quote and Quote is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other type of special relationship, and that your decision to submit any Content does not place Quote and Quote in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public, including with regard to your Content. None of your Content will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Quote and Quote, and Quote and Quote will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The service, including, without limitation, Quote and Quote content, is provided on an "as is", "as available" and "with all faults" basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Quote and Quote P.C. nor any of their employees, managers, officers or agents (collectively, the " Quote and Quote parties") make any representations or warranties or endorsements of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, as to: (a) the service; (b) the Quote and Quote content; (c) user content; or (d) security associated with the transmission of information to Quote and Quote or via the service. In addition, the Quote and Quote parties hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, custom, trade, quiet enjoyment, system integration and freedom from computer virus.
By accessing or using the service you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in every jurisdiction where you access or use the service.
The Quote and Quote parties do not endorse content and specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any content.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will the Quote and Quote parties be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to: (a) the service; (b) the Quote and Quote content; (c) user content; (d) your use of, inability to use, or the performance of the service; (e) any action taken in connection with an investigation by the Quote and Quote parties or law enforcement authorities regarding your or any other party's use of the service; (f) any action taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners; (g) any errors or omissions in the service's operation; or (h) any damage to any user's computer, mobile device, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if foreseeable or even if the Quote and Quote parties have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action of contract, negligence, strict liability or tort (including, without limitation, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, or theft or destruction of the service). In no event will the Quote and Quote parties be liable to you or anyone else for loss, damage or injury, including, without limitation, death or personal injury. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event will the Quote and Quote parties total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes or action exceed one hundred united states dollars ($100.00).
You agree that in the event you incur any damages, losses or injuries that arise out of Quote and Quote's acts or omissions, the damages, if any, caused to you are not irreparable or sufficient to entitle you to an injunction preventing any exploitation of any web site, service, property, product or other content owned or controlled by the Quote and Quote parties, and you will have no rights to enjoin or restrain the development, production, distribution, advertising, exhibition or exploitation of any web site, property, product, service, or other content owned or controlled by the Quote and Quote parties.
Quote and Quote is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Quote and Quote P.C. must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
Governing Law & Venue
These Terms and the use of the services will be governed by the laws of the Hellenic Republic. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the services or software must be litigated exclusively in the courts of Athens, Greece, and both parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction there.
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Quote and Quote P.C. to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Quote and Quote P.C. provides.
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.