Quote and Quote Private Company
Effective: June 20, 2014
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
Information we collect
We collect both Personal Information and Non-Identifiable Information that you submit to us voluntarily through Quote and Quote.
1.Information you provide us directly:
· Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a Quote and Quote account.
· Information that you provide for your user profile. This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Quote and Quote.
- User Content (e.g., text, images, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Quote and Quote. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
2. Analytics information:
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
3. Cookies and similar technologies:
4. Log file information:
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
5. Device identifiers:
When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Quote and Quote.
A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted. Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your image or tag your quote using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the image and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your image is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
How we use your information
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
Sharing of your information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Quote and Quote without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
How we store your information
· Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Greece or any other country in which Quote and Quote P.C. or its Service Providers maintain facilities.
· We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure for the duration of your use of our service and take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Quote and Quote cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Quote and Quote or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
· You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Quote and Quote, at all times. We encourage you to use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. Quote and Quote cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
- Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Quote and Quote make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Your choices about your information
Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as Profile Page Information or User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, Quote and Quote, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Quote and Quote does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Other web sites and services
How to delete your data
In case you want to delete your account and/or data stored about you, please send us an email to email@example.com.